Day 4 Energy Inc. is a Vancouver-based leader in the global photovoltaic ( PV ) industry, which is focused on converting solar energy into electricity. We have three district lines of business contributing to our revenue stream:
- We design, manufacture, and sell solar panels for global markets using our patented Day4 Electrode technology.
- We provide solar project consulting services and turnkey projects to large-scale industrial, commercial clients, and investors.
- We license our technology to third-party solar cell and PV platform manufacturer.
We were established in Vancouver, BC in 2001, became a public company in 2007 with a $100 million offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange, and have 95 employees worldwide with operations in Vancouver, Poland, Germany, and Italy. Our revenue in fiscal 2009 was $60 million. Our clients are found in Germany, Italy, Canada, USA, Mexico, Japan, Korea, and Australia.
- Grow and diversity solar panel sales
- Reinforce project consulting & turnkey project platforms
- Develop Technology licensing market
- Expand Canadian & European investor base
- Attain profitability i.e. positive EBITDA